My Dad
我爸爸
Anthony Browne
安瑟尼·布朗
He’s all right, my dad.
我爸爸,他很棒!
My dad isn’t afraid of ANYTHING,
我爸爸什么都不怕,
even the Big Bad Wolf.
连坏蛋大野狼都不怕。
He can jump right over the moon,
他可以从月亮上跳过去,
and walk on a tightrope (without falling off).
还会走高空绳索(不会掉下去)。
He can wrestle with giants,
他敢跟大力士摔跤,
or win the fathers’ race on sports day easily. He’s all right, my dad.
还可以在爸爸运动会中轻松夺冠。他很棒,我爸爸。
My dad can eat like a horse,
我爸爸吃得像马一样多,
and he can swim like a fish.
游得像鱼一样快。
He's as strong as a gorilla,
他像大猩猩一样强壮,
and as happy as a hippopotamus. He's all right, my dad.
也像河马一样快乐。我爸爸真的很棒!
My dad's as big as a house,
我爸爸像房子一样高大,
and as soft as my teddy.
又像泰迪熊一样柔软。
He's as wise as an owl,
他像猫头鹰一样聪明,
except when he tries to help. He's all right, my dad.
有时候也会帮一些倒忙。我爸爸真的很棒!
My dad's a great dancer,
我爸爸是个伟大的舞蹈家,
and a brilliant singer.
也是个了不起的歌唱家。
He's fantastic at soccer,
他踢足球的技术一流,
and he makes me laugh. A lot.
也常常逗得我哈哈大笑。
I love my dad. And you know what?
我爱他,而且你知道吗?
HE LOVES ME!
他也爱我!
(And he always will.)
(永远爱我。)